I have been saying “See Be Do!” since 2010, when I first started on one of my many journeys to finding happiness. There are a lot of ways you can implement see be do into your life buy I created this short list to summarize it. I have since stumbled on many different ways to implement the principles of See Be Do into life, but it all comes back to the basics as does everything in life.
12 Steps to Achieving Your Vision and Attaining Success
- See health, prosperity and happiness in all and communicate positively.
- See how special you are and that you have unique gifts to give the world.
- Be happy for the success of others as well as your own.
- Be positive and optimistic always in word and deed.
- Be strong in your beliefs so that nothing disturbs your peace of mind.
- Believe in yourself and help your friends and colleagues believe in themselves.
- Believe that the universe is on your side.
- Believe that you have the right to happiness, success, and wealth, that it is your God-given right to achieve whatever you want to achieve in your life.
- Do all you can to improve yourself, to celebrate life and to enjoy the journey with your vision always in mind.
- Do forgive and forget past mistakes and see a future that is full of promise and achievement.
- Do not give into worry and fear.
- See the best, be the best, do the best in all you do.
THE 13th STEP
The 13th Step and perhaps the most important step is to make a commitment, no “maybes” or “ laters”, no half-measures. As with everything in life, to really see results you first have to commit, say yes, and …you guessed it. See it, be it, do it! SEEBEDO!