This is a starting list of a few of the online resources in Ireland related to the Coronavirus (Covid-19). New resources will be added as often as possible. If you have other suggestions please submit them with a bit of information and we will get them published ASAP.
- Mental health supports and services during coronavirus.
- A comprehensive listing of private, public and volunteer services available for help and support with mental health
- Coronavirus Posters, Booklets and Information
- For comprehensive information and suppport from the HSE, you can visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) posters and resources. You will find a lot of excellent information there including banners and leaflets.
- The HSE Coronavirus Main Page
- Links to relevant pages about the Coronavirus, facts, figures, and resources
Here you will find lots of advice and tips on how you can look after your mental wellbeing, stay active and stay connected. In This Together draws together a huge range of activities that you can pursue in your home or your locality, by yourself or with family members or with friends online. There are ideas and activities for people of all ages. ..Whatever you are going through in isolation, let’s stay connected and make it together.gov.ie -in this together
The page includes links to information resources including:
- Looking after our mental health
- Coping at home
- Leaving Cert 2020
- Let’s Play Ireland
- Staying active
- Healthy eating
- Helping in the community
- Local resources
The Covid-19 page from the Psychological Society of Ireland is full of great information including videos from mental health experts, recommendations on books for children, books for adults, and sections dedicated to:
- Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Easy Read Stories for Children
- Helping People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Resources for Athletes
- Resources for Psychologists
I recommend this page highly, it is well thought out and concise, providing a ton of great information.
Not surprisingly, Mental Health Ireland is a great resources for easy to read information, videos, graphics and tips on how to cope with being in isolation, parenting, and maintaining a “normal” life during these abnormal times. It is chock full of great ideas, easy to read tips and downloads that are informative and fun.
Their Five Ways for Tough Times provide a basis for what looks like an interesting and positive approach to Covid-19. Available in PDF format, it is worthwhile to download the Five Ways for a Tough Time A4 posters. I have printed them out already.
- Take Notice
- Be Active
- Keep Learning